125mm Single Room Heat Recovery Kit Extractor Fan Extract Supply Fresh Air HRU
£166.99 (inc VAT)
7 in stock
125mm Heat Recovery Kit
Ducting Size 125mm
HRU HRV100 is designed for decentralized ventilation with heat recovery for the single room.
It is equipped with an accumulation heat exchanger to retain an accumulation of heat in the exhaust air from the room in which the system is installed.
The accumulated heat is transmitted to an air supply from outside. With this solution, it is possible to distribute fresh air with the same temperature of the room - regardless of the weather conditions outside.
The system operates in two modes: exhaust and supply air
Each mode can be operated in two gears:
1 - Slow exhaust - Slow supply
2 - Quick exhaust - Fast supply.
Shifting is done using a pull chain, positioned at the body of the fan.
The duration of each of them is 60 seconds.
The heat exchanger is made of aluminum.
The device has a significant advantage over other competitive
solutions due to the following aspects:
• The innovative design of the heat accumulator made of aluminum
• Reduced fan energy consumption to 3W at first gear
• Easy to install in the wall without ducts
• Easy heat recovery from one room
• Quiet, energy efficient fan
• The standard equipment includes air filter Supply
• The device does not require connection to the sewage system
Consumption: 1st gear - 3W / 2nd gear 4.5W
Max Flow Rate: 1st gear - 50m3/h / 2nd gear 70m3/h
Max Noise Level: 1st gear - 39Db / 2nd gear - 42Db
Protection class: IP-X4